Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The blog continues on








For all those who are following in the blog, I am sorry that I have not updated you. It was a complete miracle that we finished all 39 songs. We expected that we would get behind due to unexpected rain or some other reason. Praise the Lord we did it!
We still have bible studies to film and lots of video to be editing. I have had a few request to keep this blog going until this Steps to Christ in Song production is produced on and the shelf. I will do my best to keep up with that, but I can not promise that it will be every day. So check in once in awhile and see how it is all going. You never know, you might just see someone you know!
On the way back up to fountainview we did one emergency concert so that some students could visit their parents and so we could get some rest. That was a huge blessing. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad this blog will continue! I so enjoy the updates!

Brandon Steffens

May 13, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home